- Calculate dividend and capital gain distribution rates
- Prepare ROCSOP and required tax designations for Annual Report
- Prepare and coordinate filing of income and excise tax returns
- Calculate and monitor book-to-tax differences
- Provide quarterly Subchapter M compliance monitoring and reporting
- Provide tax re-allocation data for shareholder 1099 reporting
ALPS is very client-focused and truly acts as a partner, and not just a service provider. I remain amazed at how seemingly everyone in the organization truly acts with a can-do attitude and recognizes the joint benefits that can be achieved with a focus on execution.
-North America client, US$16-20 Billion in assets
Work Closely with Independent Auditors
Coordinate review of financial statement tax disclosures by auditors.
Prepare income and excise tax returns for review and signing by auditors.
Coordinate review of excise distribution calculations by auditors.
Team up on projects, such as the implementation of the RIC Modernization Act.
Discuss with auditors new or unusual investments to determine taxability.