Legal Administration Services
Quarterly Board Meeting Services
- Organize and lead planning sessions
- Board book preparation and distribution
- Meeting participation and minutes preparation
- Negotiate your distribution contracts and maintain executed agreements electronically
- ALPS' customized database manages document images and provides reporting capabilities
- Manage and coordinate SEC fund filings via EDGAR including N-Q, N-CSR, N-SAR, 24f-2, 40-17g, and 485 filings
- Prepare annual update to registration statements
- Prepare proxy statements
ALPS' biggest strength is made of two parts. First, they have provided their teams with the tools needed to customize services for their clients and second, they have teams that are motivated to provide those services. North America client, US $500 Million-1 Billion in assets
ALPS provides you with access to highly specialized legal administration personnel who are dedicated to servicing your investment products. This structure ensures that the legal administration personnel assigned to serve you on a day-to-day basis are intimately familiar with your investment products and their specific needs.
Each employee is cross-trained to handle all legal administration aspects of servicing your investment products.
ALPS provides dedicated resources providing you with customized services to meet your specific needs.
Planning sessions with clients for board meetings and regulatory filings to discuss: Preparation and maintenance of compliance calendars, timelines, compliance calendars, responsibilities, and action items.
ALPS prepares and prints quarterly Tender/Repurchase Offers.
ALPS will review and update Registration Statements on an annual basis.